Product Manager (m/f) for OTCErstellt am: 18.09.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 31.03.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1025008 Abgelaufen
Product Manager (m/f) for OTC
- You define the Product Portfolio for OTC (over the counter) products in accordance with the product strategy defined in the trade sales channel
- You manage the Product Life Cycle including road map design, new product development, launch management, pricing etc.
- You take over product presentations and trainings for sales representatives and customers of the trade channel
- You are actively involved in the product and supplier selection in cooperation with strategic purchasing of SPP
- You are monitoring and reporting product related sales performance
- You ensure a close collaboration with Purchasing, Quality & Process Management and other multiple interfaces within the Zumtobel Group
- You have a degree in business management, marketing or comparable disciplines and bring at least 2 years of relevant professional experience; ideally within the lighting industries
- You have a “just-do-it” mentality and like working in a small ambitious team
- You have a structured and self-responsible way of working and professional experience in managing interdisciplinary and international project teamsYou are willing to travel within and beyond Europe and therefore bring fluent English skills; any additional languages are of advantage
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Phone +43 664 80892 2111
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.
The SPP (Special Purpose Products) Business Division is responsible for the management of all purchased luminaire products, branded ‘Zumtobel’, ‘Thorn’, or ‘Reiss’; for Trading Goods (TG) such as Bega and Hess; and for the development and sales of finished goods to other lighting companies with private label or “own brand” business. Because SPP has no fixed manufacturing base, they are able to respond quickly to market opportunities, designing where necessary, and sourcing products with our external partners to bring new ideas and solutions to the market for the benefit of the Zumtobel Group.