Product Development Graduate (m/f)Erstellt am: 24.02.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 11.11.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 868071 Abgelaufen
Product Development Graduate (m/f)
Our International Graduate Program is a highly professional development programme that is specifically tailored to your interests. Over the course of the programme you will get to know the different facets of product development. You will become part of the product development process and gradually take on greater responsibility in challenging projects.
- 18-month development programme consisting of
- several international project assignments mainly focused on Product Development but also in the areas of Quality Management, Supply Chain and Production
- Mentoring programme with individual support from members of senior management
- Clear objectives and regular feedback on your project assignments
- Individual development plan
- Excellent opportunities for your advancement within the Zumtobel Group starting with a long-term assignment with one of our international locations in USA, China or Australia
Location: During the International Graduate Programme your home base will be Dornbirn, Austria. Afterwards you will move to one of our international locations.
Starting Date: as soon as possible
- Master degree in mechanical engineering
- Hands-on business experience in your field of study through internships
- Experience in project management
- Language skills: Fluent in English; German and further foreign languages beneficial
- Open-minded, proactive and enjoy working with other people and cultures
- Analytical and conceptual strengths
- Experience with Office and CAD systems; PTC/ Creo beneficial
- Creative, flexible and highly mobile
- Strong communications skills
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application
Tel. +43 664 80 892 2111
Monthly compensation represents EUR 2.921,38 as per relevant collective contract.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,000 employees, 18 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com