Product Certification Engineer TPP and TG (m/f)Erstellt am: 27.06.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 30.09.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 858621 Abgelaufen
Product Certification Engineer TPP and TG (m/f)
- Responsibility to co-ordinate all required product approval tests of Third Party Products (TPP) and Trading Goods (TG) group internal or alternatively in external certified laboratories.
- Obtain and review all required material declarations (RoHS, REACH) for TPP and TG products from the suppliers, perform evaluations and appropriate risk management.
- Review the integrity and accuracy for the successful certification process for OEM/TPP/TG products and share all information with the relevant partners in the business divisions
- Collate all documents (such as lab test results, RoHS, REACH and ErP (Energy related Products) information, labelling requirements, supplier declarations etc) as basis for the CE certification process.
- Be first point of contact for all certification enquiries from the commercial organisation
- Education in Electrical Engineering or Electronics (i.e. HTL, FH) and min 5. Years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of CE certification processes and requirements
- Knowledge of ISO / IEC 17025: General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Experience in QM principles
- Experience in lighting industry is beneficial
- Ready to work in a small ambitious team
- Prepared to manage multiple interfaces from a broad variety of departments and processes
- Experienced in international context
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application
Tel. +43 5572 390 670
Yearly compensation represents EUR 44.171,- as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements significantly based on the local market.
The OEM & TPP Business Division is responsible for the management of all TPP products for both Zumtobel and Thorn brands, for Trading Goods (TG) such as Bega and Hess, for OEM sales of finished goods to other lighting companies and for private label or “own brand” business with customers such as wholesalers. In addition, it is the “industrialisation incubator” for the Zumtobel Group, where new ideas not associated with either the Zumtobel or Thorn brands can be market tested and developed.