PCB Designer / PCB Layout Engineer (m/f)Erstellt am: 24.12.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 23.10.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 861991 Abgelaufen
PCB Designer / PCB Layout Engineer (m/f)
For our Product Development Department at Tridonic in Dornbirn we are looking for a PCB Designer / PCB Layout Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating printed circuit board layouts. Hence, the PCB Design Engineer
- Develops printed circuit board layouts for current and up-coming LED products
- Prepares all supporting documentation, fulfils engineering design standards and processes SAP-data management
- Works in a collaborative project-product development environment
- Liaises with internal and external departments (R&D, mechanical design, production engineers, product manufacturing…) to ensure the highest quality end product
- Performs library part creation
- Technical college (HTL) or finished apprenticeship with relevant experience
- First experience in PCB designing
- Experience of PULSONIX PCB and –schematic capture is a plus
- Knowledge of PCB manufacturing process and –materials
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to work co-operatively with others
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and self-motivation to organize and complete tasks
Are you interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application!
Phone +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 31.543,40 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.