Mechanical Engineer (m/f) Mechanical Designer / Mechanical Design EngineerErstellt am: 22.06.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 20.02.2015 | Anzeigen-ID: 902280 Abgelaufen
Mechanical Engineer (m/f) Mechanical Designer / Mechanical Design Engineer
For our Construction Department at Tridonic in Dornbirn we are looking for a
Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Mechanical Designer / Mechanical Design Engineer
- In this position, you develop mechanical parts for our innovative and intelligent LED lighting systems: metal enclosures, plastic enclosures and mechanical components.
- In order to ensure safe and reliable products, you will analyze, research and specify electro-mechanical systems as well as judge customer design proposals and specifications.
- You are working as an integral part of our Research & Development project teams, closely cooperating with our production and purchasing as well as with part-suppliers.
- Your goal will be to formulate design solutions and optimizations under consideration of manufacturability, costs and schedules.
- Your basis is a degree in Mechanical Engineering or non-degree qualifications with equivalent work experience.
- In addition, you bring three years of experience within Mechanical Design, ideally in the field of mass production of the automotive or a similar industry.
- Ideally, you also score with sound knowledge in the use of PRO-E (Wildfire).
- Of course, you are fluent in German and English, both verbal and written – in general, we can rely on your great communication skills.
- In the end, you will surely convince us with your outstanding ability to take complex tasks and transform them into simple solutions recognizing synergies and options.
We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Phone +43 5572 395 4596
Why your job with us will be a highlight:
- We bet on a long lasting collaboration with a good wage agreement.
- Thanks to flexible working hours, job and family balance each other.
- With an elaborated training program, we prepare you for future challenges in a global environment.
Yearly compensation represents EUR 44.862,58 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market and considers academic and professional experience of a well-suited candidate.