Mechanical Designer / Thermal Engineer (m/f)Erstellt am: 20.12.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 01.08.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 811780 Abgelaufen
Mechanical Designer / Thermal Engineer (m/f)
For a unique position at our Global Construction Department at Tridonic in Dornbirn we are looking for a Mechanical Designer / Thermal Engineer. The successful candidate will apply designing skills in the mechanical design and engineering skills in thermal aspects of our LED lighting systems and components. In order to this, you
- develop technical, thermal solutions including efficient mechanic designs and solutions within time critical environments, in close cooperation with the R&D projects-teams.
- create thermal simulations, models, tolerance analysis and thermal simulation for our devices
- generate design rules, design documentations including 3D models and proper patents
- use a high degree of innovation, technical judgement and competence to interpret requirements
- understand requirements, risk and technical quality to ensure delivery of effective solutions to problems
- work with manufacturing and procurement departments to develop a manufacturable, safe and reliable product under consideration of costs and schedules
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical Design and Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering supplemented with mass production of mechanical components. Non-degree qualifications suffice with significant relevant industrial experience
- A proven track record within Mechanical Design and Thermal Management
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical and thermal design, simulation, modelling tools
- Fluent in English and German – spoken and written
- Ability to take complex, multi-faceted ideas, objectives or problems and work them through to simple solutions recognising synergies and options
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a passion for design & technical features
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application!
Phone +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 53.552,38 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com