Marketing Project ManagerErstellt am: 20.12.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 18.03.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1021149 Abgelaufen
Marketing Project Manager
- In this role, you plan, manage and implement Marketing projects on time/budget and in alignment with the Business Division marketing strategy.
- You execute projects (campaigns, initiatives, events, platforms, tools) in cooperation with Global Marketing and Global Communication.
- In collaboration with creative & marketing professionals both internally and externally (agencies, partners), you create, plan and execute Marketing initiatives.
- You contribute to a consistent brand communication and experience of the brand promise across all customer/partner touch points.
- In close alignment with Global Marketing and Global Communications Plans you track the Marketing project plan and budget.
- You ensure deployment and track target achievement of marketing projects.
- You are the owner of all documentation relevant to the project and you provide status updates regularly
- Further, you identify and remove impediments to the teams progress (internal and external) by building a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving and acting as a coach for the team.
- You have a degree in marketing, business administration or a technical field or an equivalent combination of education and technical/professional experience, IPMA certification is preferred.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a marketing or sales related position, experience in project management, people leadership & coaching and you have experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of both digital & traditional marketing.
- Beyond that, you will surely convince us with your excellent organizational and time management skills and your ability to deal with numerous tasks of changing priority.
- Ideally, you have lighting industry market/product knowledge.
- You are excellent in conceptual and analytical thinking and you have experience in working with state of the art Project Management software.
- You are fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial, especially German.
- You are willing to travel.
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application:
Phone +43 664 249 2781
We offer collective wage salaries and are prepared to agree to terms well in excess of this figure, depending on qualifications and work experience.
Employing more than 7,100 people worldwide, the Zumtobel Group is acknowledged as one of the leading manufacturers of luminaries, lighting management systems and lighting components for professional indoor and outdoor applications. The Group's brands include Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic. Maximum customer focus, highly qualified employees, a strong culture of innovation and well-defined corporate values provide the basis for sustained growth and success in the international business arena. www.zumtobelgroup.com