Marketing Manager (m/f) Lighting Application & SolutionsErstellt am: 27.04.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 17.03.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1020469 Abgelaufen
Marketing Manager (m/f) Lighting Application & Solutions
- In this role, you contribute to the formulation of the business marketing strategy with relevant market and research insights.
- Based on the brand strategy, you plan, develop, implement and track the business division application marketing.
- You identify, analyze and prioritize markets and customer needs and opportunities.
- Working closely together with Product Marketing as well as Lighting Application Management and Sales, you coordinate all application research and marketing activities.
- You support Product Managers and Lighting Application Managers in the product launch and in trainings with application know how.
- You ensure deployment and track target achievement of application marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring, coordinating and overseeing regular application marketing research, collecting application marketing relevant data in order to build the business division application marketing strategy and monitoring trends are also in your field of responsibility.
- You have a degree in marketing, business administration or a technical background.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in relevant positions.
- Beyond that, you will surely convince us with your strong leadership and management skills and your strong commercial awareness.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are beneficial, especially German.
- You are willing to travel.
- You work in an international environment
- You will find a great scope to contribute Business Development
- Great possibilities to develop yourself on the job and through attendant trainings
Are you interested in joining an international company with a wide range of exciting tasks?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application
Phone +43 664 2492781
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.