Manager Controllling & Strategic Projects (m/f)Erstellt am: 22.08.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 14.05.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1038375 Abgelaufen
Manager Controllling & Strategic Projects (m/f)
As Manager Controlling and Strategic Projects you will actively contribute to the transformation initiatives of our Global Operations network. Your efforts and personal drive to optimize and standardize will help to transform all our global Manufacturing Units towards best-in-class Controlling processes in planning, reporting and analysing of variable and fixed manufacturing expenses, headcounts and capital investments.
- Provide guidance, efficient tools and directional support to the local Plant Controlling teams in their continuous challenge of the status quo in order to reduce costs, increase efficiency, standardization and scalability.
- Create & harmonize consolidated monthly performance updates of the global Group Operations result within the given timeline and expected quality, including meaningful comments on the variances versus Budget & Forecast.
- Drive for standardized reporting metrics and the development of new metrics. Encourage transparency and simplification of reporting using both historic data and future trends.
- Deliver trainings and transparent documentation of existing or new established Controlling processes.
- Assisting in and managing various strategic transformation and restructuring initiatives of the Zumtobel Lighting Group.
- Perform regular back-up activities within the Global Operations Controlling team during out-of-office situations.
- University or comparable business education degree in Finance/Controlling.
- At least 5 years working experience in international Manufacturing Controlling.
- Excellent user knowledge of an ERP-System (SAP, BW) and MS Office Suite.
- Fluent in English. German would be an asset, but not compulsive.
- Excellent analytical strengths, judgement and creativity.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a dynamic environment and to manage multiple priorities under time pressure.
- Capability to work independent and to lead & support strategic projects.
- Strong communication skills, co-operation and relationship-building skills.
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? If so, we look forward to receive your online application.
Tel. +43 5572 390 26482
Yearly compensation is according to collective contract. Effective compensation might exceed collective wage agreements significantly based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com