LEAN Manager (m/f)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Österreich / Quality
- As an internal consultant you drive the LEAN Transformation within a group of LEAN managers.
- You create company-wide awareness regarding LEAN principles.
- You develop qualified LEAN experts within the company.
- You coach manufacturing sites during the LEAN implementation in selected regions and plants.
- You ensure that the LEAN implementation has a positive and sustainable effect on financial results.
- You identify and share best practices.
Your competencies and qualifications
- University degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in applying LEAN Manufacturing tools (Black Belt/Master Black Belt certification is a plus)
- Experience in project and change management
- Very good analytical skills
- Pronounced training and facilitation skills
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Teamplayer and service oriented
- High willingness to travel (up to 60%)
What you can expect from us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us
Contact person: Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com