Lean Manager Global OperationsErstellt am: 23.06.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 09.04.2015 | Anzeigen-ID: 918044 Abgelaufen
Lean Manager Global Operations
- Guide and lead Lean Management Initiatives across different sites.
- Identify improvement potentials in all plants and initiate improvement activities
- Design and implement standardized working procedures and work place layout in all plants; harmonize processes according to lean principles
- Coordinate and monitor Lean Projects
- Control sustainability of Lean improvement activities; measure and benchmark Lean initiatives
- Reduce any kind of waste and inefficiencies in Global Operations; secure process, material and equipment efficiency.
- Keep track with developments in state of the art Lean Management methods
- Manager with proven experience and success in Lean Management
- Advanced Knowledge in Lean Methods and Tools (e.g. 5S, TPM, Poka Yoke, Low Cost automation, Value Stream Analysis, MTM2)
- Six Sigma experience is helpful (Green Belt / Black Belt education)
- Structured and process oriented management
- Intercultural savvy
- self-confidence, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Track record of success in an international environment
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment
- International mobility (travel)
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Tel. +43 5572 390 26482
Yearly compensation is according to collective contract. Effective compensation might exceed collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com