Lean Manager Global OperationsErstellt am: 21.07.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 12.03.2015 | Anzeigen-ID: 917708 Abgelaufen
Lean Manager Global Operations
- Guide and lead Lean Management Initiatives across different sites.
- Identify improvement potentials in all plants and initiate improvement activities
- Design and implement standardized working procedures and work place layout in all plants; harmonize processes according to lean principles
- Coordinate and monitor Lean Projects
- Control sustainability of Lean improvement activities; measure and benchmark Lean initiatives
- Reduce any kind of waste and inefficiencies in Global Operations; secure process, material and equipment efficiency.
- Keep track with developments in state of the art Lean Management methods
- Manager with proven experience and success in Lean Management
- Advanced Knowledge in Lean Methods and Tools (e.g. 5S, TPM, Poka Yoke, Low Cost automation, Value Stream Analysis, MTM2)
- Six Sigma experience is helpful (Green Belt / Black Belt education)
- Structured and process oriented management
- Intercultural savvy
- self-confidence, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Track record of success in an international environment
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment
- International mobility (travel)
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application on LIGHTWEB under jobs.
Tel. +43 5572 390 26482
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com