Lean Expert / Six Sigma Black Belt / Process Improvement Manager (m/f)Erstellt am: 20.12.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 11.06.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 784814 Abgelaufen
Lean Expert / Six Sigma Black Belt / Process Improvement Manager (m/f)
The successful candidate will be expected to define and manage LeanSixSigma - and Continuous Process Improvement Projects internationally and across divisions in line with the strategic focus of Tridonic.
- You quickly develop a complete overview over all business processes (collect & analyse data) to evaluate, recommend and initiate process improvements aligned to the LeanSixSigma Program
- You are close to the market to identify “Best Practices” to implement, develop sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable process improvement projects
- You support, train and coach Green Belt employees
- Finally you support the further development of the LeanSixSigma philosophy within the global organization
- Commercial business education with a strong technical knowledge or technical – (preferred in electronics and/or lighting technology) and business education
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Management education
- A proven track record within Lean Six Sigma or a similar position (ideally in the electronic production industry)
- Opinion leader with project management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Fluent in English and German
- You enjoy business travel
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Tel. +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 53.552,38 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com