Junior Sales Controller (m/f)Erstellt am: 17.09.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 02.04.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 786587 Abgelaufen
Junior Sales Controller (m/f)
The successful candidate will be expected to collect, coordinate and shape sales forecast numbers from our international markets; and consolidate into sanity-checked rolling-12-month reports.
Additionally the candidate will be responsible for:
- gather and check global data for the yearly sales budget and the 3-year mid-term planning
- set the bi-weekly, international, online sales calls
- identify declines in sales, hence collect opportunities, propose ideas for corrective actions, and track effectiveness of “sales push” activities
- together with our IT experts you maintain and improve the SAP integrated planning (IP) tool
- finally you support the Sales VP and our regional subsidiaries with ad-hoc reports
- University/FH degree in Business Administration or BHAK ideally focused on finance, controlling or sales
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel!)
- Fluent in English and German - spoken and written; every other language is a benefit
- First experience within an international sales organisation/controlling are beneficial
- Analytical, speedy and detailed working approach
- Must have an appetite and passion for generating sales
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience with sales figures and their interdependencies – driven by a strong business acumen – is an advantage
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application!
Tel. +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 39.901,82 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market environment.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com