Junior Product Manager (m/f) Lighting components (LED modules / LED driver)
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- Support the Product Management Team to manage the product life cycle for lighting components
- Analyse the market environment and competitors to define market potential and key applications
- Engage with key customers to specify, develop and introduce future products globa
- Liaise with global R&D departments to develop market leading product
- Create sales marketing material by intensively collaborate with worldwide sales and marketing communication
- Your basis is a degree from a higher technical /commercial education (HTL/HAK/FH/University)
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written), German skills is a plus, additional languages are advantageous.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills that you can apply in an independent work style
- You are eager to learn and grow on the job
- Experience or education in Product Management is beneficial
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.
T +43 5572 390 53035
Enlightening your careerWe curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
International perspectiveBe part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Work-Life-BalanceYour best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful cultureWorking for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.