Excellence Manager (m/f)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Austria / Others
Operational Excellence is a strategic target for us. Therefore we implement lean management methods in all operations worldwide:
- Together with your colleagues you are in charge of the worldwide implementation of the newly developed controlling system focusing on our operations.
- In this regard you will provide system-related training and improvement methods to our employees in the regions.
- In addition to your Controlling responsibility on an operational level you will actively participate in the continuous development of new controlling methods.
- You will ensure lean Supply Chain Management by identifying potential for improvement and support the execution of optimization projects.
- Your daily tasks include interaction with employees on all management levels.
Your competencies and qualifications
- You are holding an university degree (preferably master) in Industrial Engineering and/or Business Management with very good results
- Fluency in English, every other language is an advantage
- International experience in industrial environment is an asset
- High mobility and flexibility (position requires up to 80% travelling)
- Pronounced intercultural behaviour
- Strong communication skills
- Driver mentality
What you can expect from us
Joining ALPLA as a Junior Operational Excellence Manager means to join the ALPLA Family Community around the globe. You will quickly realize that we are continually in motion. Open, innovative and forward thinking is the basis of our daily operations.
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Equality Act: Due to our legal obligation we have determined the minimum annual salary for this position to be 32.000 € gross. The actual payment will be based on the labour market and your work experience and qualifications.
Contact person: Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com