Junior Logistics Manager (m/f)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- Within this role you are responsible for the preparation and realization of transportation tenders as well as for the elaboration of optimization potentials in our transportation environment
- On a regular basis you are evaluating KPIs for transportation and warehousing and besides you are continuously optimizing our KPI system
- Performing invoice controlling of our transportation services as well as invoice creation for our third party logistics partners is part of your daily business
- What makes the position especially interesting? You are taking part in several logistics and supply chain projects. Due to your pro-active working style you identify possible improvements within these projects - we give you the room to push the change
- Your basis is a university degree in logistics, materials management or supply chain management
- You have at least two years of working experience in an international environment
- Apart from your analytical strength you are familiar with MS Office, ERP and logistic operations/ supply chain planning systems
- Fluency in English as well as experience in cultural diversity and the willingness to travel is required to work successfully on an international basis
- You are a communicative person with strong relationship building skills
- You enjoy working independently and moreover you are flexible, self-motivated and always ready to take initiative
The law obliges us to specify a salary here: in line with the collective agreement, this amounts to at least 33.179,30 EUR for a 38½-hour working week. However, because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we promise you that it will be more. How much more depends on how good you are.
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.