International HR Business Partner (m/w)Erstellt am: 22.06.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 01.02.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 723454 Abgelaufen
International HR Business Partner (m/w)
For our globally located R&D and sales employees we are looking for an intercultural and open minded personality, being based in our Headquater in Dornbirn, as
International HR Business Partner (m/f)
You will be responsible for all aspect of generalist HR matters translating the HR strategy aligned with the new business set-up and technology pull of Tridonic.
- You consult, support and coach the international R&D and Sales (Europe/Asia) Departments in all HR related topics and recruit new employees
- Within Talent Management you establish new or improve relevant tools in order to develop internal talents
- You play an active role in designing and supporting change processes from an organizational development perspective
- Together with the HR-Team enhancement of HR processes and tools
- One employee is directly reporting to you
- Finally you are in charge of HR projects, activities and initiatives local and in international locations in cooperation with local HR
- Several years’ experience in a similar role ideally in an international environment
- Completed a higher education
- Very good command of English
- First class communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to build up sustainable internal and external relationships at all levels
- Possess a strong business acumen and have an openness to change
- Willingness to travel (~ 15%)
- Due to your positive, convincing personality and your structured approach it is easy for you to oversee the diversity of tasks as well as operate result oriented.
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Tel. +43 5572 395 4596
Guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of gross annual income of EUR 50.000 based on the official national collective contract. A market competitive based salary is taken for granted.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com