Internal Sales Service (m/f)Erstellt am: 13.11.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 01.08.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 821577 Abgelaufen
Internal Sales Service (m/f)
The successful candidate will be expected to process orders, sales order intake and queries altogether to provide an ideal, fast, high quality customer service designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction to increase our sales on a long term view.
- You coordinate the flow of information to other departments where appropriate and to the Area Sales Manager
- You maintain necessary master data
- Your are responsible for the transparency of all business activities for the markets you taking care of
- Finally you support the standardisation of global sales processes
- Graduated at a Business College (HAK, HASCH, HLW) or bachelor degree
- First work experience within customer service, inside sales or export
- Good knowledge of English and German is a must; every other language a benefit
- You enjoy working intensively on the PC (managing, organizing, problem-solving with different systems/tools).
- You demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal skills and cross-cultural competence.
- If your principle of operation are customer service focused, self-consistent, stress-resistant and flexible, then you will be the right person to complete our team.
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application!
Phone +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 34.694,94 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com