Head of Public Lighting (m/f)Erstellt am: 23.02.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 18.03.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1021150 Abgelaufen
Head of Public Lighting (m/f)
- You develop, adopt and execute the public lighting strategy for all sales regions
- You create local business plans and monitor all KPIs in alignment with the Sales Regions and SVP End User
- You take over full budget responsibility, drive improvements in the forecasting process, take ownership of order book management
- You continuously drive best practice and exchange new opportunities within public lighting community
- You coordinate relevant input per country on product requirements, volume potential, competitive benchmarks and target price setting to the business divisions
- You proactively establish a common way of working within the public lighting matrix organization.
- You support all relevant negotiations (e.g. tender) and drive framework agreements.
- You are qualified to a technical or commercial degree level or equivalent in a sales discipline; ideally with application know-how
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- You have a structured and self-responsible way of working and ideally leadership experience in an international environment or/and a matrix organization
- You are getting things done and convince through open and frank communication
- You enjoy working within international teams and are willing to travel
- You are fluent in English; any additional language is of advantage
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application:
Tel. +43 664 249 2781
We offer collective wage salaries and are prepared to agree to terms well in excess of this figure, depending on qualifications and work experience.
Employing more than 7,100 people worldwide, the Zumtobel Group is acknowledged as one of the leading manufacturers of luminaries, lighting management systems and lighting components for professional indoor and outdoor applications. The Group's brands include Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic. Maximum customer focus, highly qualified employees, a strong culture of innovation and well-defined corporate values provide the basis for sustained growth and success in the international business arena. www.zumtobelgroup.com