Global Learning Manager (m/f)Erstellt am: 21.02.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 04.04.2015 | Anzeigen-ID: 916676 Abgelaufen
Global Learning Manager (m/f)
- Design, adaption and implementation of a training program for the Zumtobel Group within a team of training managers.
- Evaluation of development needs and transformation into international, demand orientated qualification E-learning platforms.
- Development of trainer’s didactical skills and competences to build up international learning structures.
- Developing adequate measures that ensure the learning transfer, reporting and quality management of the qualification trainings.
- Delivering parts as a trainer / workshop facilitator but focus on establishing a network of competence in the areas of our Product Applications and Sales Leadership.
- You enjoy working with people. You are personally committed to make a major contribution to the employees through a sustainable training program beyond schooling.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 year’s international experience in managing know-how transfer and delivering training, preferably in the field of sales training.
- You have a deep knowledge in E-Learning
- Ideally you had in the past a strong focus on educational science and didactics
- You take initiative and persistently follow up your targets. You overcome challenges with creative and dynamic solutions
- You are flexible and enjoy travelling
You are interested in joining an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receiving your online application on www.zumtobelgroup.com
Phone. +43 5572 390 670
Yearly compensation is according to collective contract. Effective compensation might exceed collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com