Global Key Account
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Austria / Sales & Marketing
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 18,300 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 172 locations in 45 countries.
The Key Account Manager is the main contact for determined accounts and he is responsible for treating and coordinating all types of customer requests. The job holder maintains long-term relationships with our customers and maximizes sales opportunities. The Key Account Manager collaborates with all technical internal divisions and all other ALPLA plants worldwide for new projects and their implementation.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Recognizes and generates new business opportunities with international current and new clients.
- Acts as the key interface between our customers, all relevant internal divisions and ALPLA plants in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Participates in tenders/RFQs and follow up actions (prices, offers, negotiations, project follow-ups etc.)
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
Your competencies and qualifications
- Completed technical or commercial Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree
- Experience in Account Management
- Enthusiasm for a demanding industrial product and technical understanding
- Strong team player
- Excellent relationship building skills and communication skills in English and good German skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Equality Act: Due to our legal obligation we have determined the minimum annual salary for this position to be 40.000,00 € gross. The actual payment will be based on the labour market and your work experience and qualifications.
Contact person: Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Austria
T +43 (5574) 602 661, www.alpla.com