Global HW Approval Engineer (m/f)Erstellt am: 25.09.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 01.08.2014 | Anzeigen-ID: 811778 Abgelaufen
Global HW Approval Engineer (m/f)
The successful candidate will test and analyze products from our R&D to ensure that the new products meet or exceed specified standards and specifications. Hence,
- You identify testable conditions and execute a wide range of quality controls, units and system tests and analyses
- After device tests you fill in, examine and complete successfully test documentations and approvals
- You capture problems, keep detailed records on it and get in touch with appropriate specialists and revises approvals
- Finally you develop, revise and approve quality assurance, testing policies, standards and procedures globally
- Apprenticeship or technical College (HTL) in the field of electronic
- Good knowledge of English and German is necessary
- Proficient Microsoft office user i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Detailed, organized, transparent and structured approach with the ability to co-ordinate, balance and achieve all aspects of testing and documentation requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You are interested in joining Tridonic, an international company with a challenging range of tasks? We are looking forward to receive your online application!
Tel. +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 30.774,10 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
The Zumtobel Group is one of the few global players in the lighting industry, with a workforce currently numbering more than 7,100 employees, 20 production plants on four continents as well as sales companies and representatives in over 70 countries. We offer a full range of professional indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting management systems, lighting components and modules, as well as innovative LED and OLED technology. The Group pursues a multi-brand strategy, addressing different business sectors and target groups in the lighting market through the internationally renowned Thorn, Zumtobel and Tridonic brand. www.zumtobelgroup.com