Global HW Approval Engineer (m/f) Quality Engineer / Hardware Testing Engineer / Junior Engineer
Curiosity and a passion for innovation have made the Tridonic brand the technological nerve centre of the Zumtobel Group. Producing smart and energy-efficient LED modules, LED drivers, sensors and software, Tridonic delivers the innovative components that help keep the Group at the cutting edge of lighting. Since 1991 Tridonic has been serving the luminaire manufacturer market as an independent brand, generating some 80% of its revenues with luminaire manufacturers around the globe.
- The successful candidate will test and analyze products from our R&D to ensure that the new products meet or exceed specified standards and specifications. Hence,
- You identify testable conditions and execute a wide range of quality controls, units and system tests and analyses
- Finally you develop, revise and approve quality assurance, testing policies, standards and procedures globally
- You capture problems, keep detailed records on it and get in touch with appropriate specialists and revises approvals
- After device tests you fill in, examine and complete successfully test documentations and approvals
- Apprenticeship or technical College (HTL) in the field of electronic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed, organized, transparent and structured approach with the ability to co-ordinate, balance and achieve all aspects of testing and documentation requirements
- Proficient Microsoft office user i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good knowledge of English and German is necessary
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.
Applications to Matthias Zink
T +43 664 80892 3365
Enlightening your career We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
International perspective Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Work-Life-Balance Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.