Global HW Approval Engineer (m/f) Quality Engineer / Hardware Testing Engineer / Junior EngineerErstellt am: 18.11.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 03.08.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1065671 Abgelaufen
Global HW Approval Engineer (m/f) Quality Engineer / Hardware Testing Engineer / Junior Engineer
The successful candidate will test and analyze products from our R&D to ensure that the new products meet or exceed specified standards and specifications. Hence,
- You identify testable conditions and execute a wide range of quality controls, units and system tests and analyses
- After device tests you fill in, examine and complete successfully test documentations and approvals
- You capture problems, keep detailed records on it and get in touch with appropriate specialists and revises approvals
- Finally you develop, revise and approve quality assurance, testing policies, standards and procedures globally
- Apprenticeship or technical College (HTL) in the field of electronic
- Good knowledge of English and German is necessary
- Proficient Microsoft office user i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Detailed, organized, transparent and structured approach with the ability to co-ordinate, balance and achieve all aspects of testing and documentation requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- You work in an international environment
- Great possibilities to develop yourself on the job and through attendant trainings
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task? We are looking forward to receive your online application on www.zumtobelgroup.com.
Phone +43 664 80892 6076
Yearly compensation represents EUR 28.469,84 as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market and considers academic and professional experience of a well-suited candidate.
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
Through its lighting components brand, Tridonic, the Group plays a leading role worldwide in the manufacture of hardware and software for lighting systems (LED light sources and LED drivers, sensors and lighting management). The Zumtobel Group is based in Dornbirn in the Vorarlberg region of Austria. For further information, please visit www.zumtobelgroup.com/en.