Finance & Controlling Manager
ALPLA Philippines / Laguna / Philippinen / Finance & Controlling
- You will manage all financial matters of our plant(s) on the Philippines. Your assignment includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Cash Flow Management.
- You will assist in the budgeting process/budget realization and you are responsible for monthly variance analysis including professional financial reporting to the General Manager/Region/Corporate.
- You will develop strategies and drive initiatives for cost control including ROI analysis and the financial optimization of the organization.
- You will implement accounting & tax planning policies and ensure internal and external compliance.
- You will provide benchmarking analysis and prepare detailed investment appraisals.
- You will be required to support Logistics, Sales, Purchasing and Production planning with your expertise.
Your competencies and qualifications
- You are holding a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Finance experience in a manufacturing company would be preferred.
- You are able to take and execute sound decisions in a fast moving business environment.
- You are able to prioritize your tasks and to develop effective action plans.
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills are requested.
- Excellent English skills are required, German skills are preferred.
- Experience in South East Asia is of advantage.
What we offer
- Individual and professional training and leadership.
- A high degree of responsibility in an international working environment.
- A challenging task in a fast growing region within a young and energetic team.
- International development perspectives within our global organization.
Contact person: Christine Plut, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com