Finance & Controlling
ALPLA Philippines Inc. / Calamba City / Philippines / Finance & Controlling
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 16,500 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 159 locations in 42 countries.
Your responsibilitiesBeing employed on a local employment contract, you will
- manage all financial matters of our two plants on the Philippines, which includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Cash Flow Management.
- assist in the budgeting process/budget realization and you are responsible for monthly variance analysis including professional financial reporting.
- implement Accounting & Tax planning policies and ensure internal and external compliance.
- support Logistics, Sales, Purchasing and Production planning with your expertise.
Your competencies and qualifications
- You are holding a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Finance experience in a manufacturing company would be preferred.
- You are able to take and execute sound decisions in a fast moving business environment.
- Excellent English and German skills are required.
- Experience in South East Asia is of advantage.
What you can expect from us
- Individual and professional training and leadership.
- A high degree of responsibility in an international working environment.
- A challenging task in a fast growing region within a dynamic team.
- International development perspectives within our global organization.
Contact person: Daniela Fritsche, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Austria
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com