Finance & Controlling
Manager Philippines (f/m)
ALPLA Philippines Inc. / Calamba City / Philippines / Finance & Controlling
Being employed on a local employment contract, you will
- manage all financial matters of our two plants on the Philippines, which includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Cash Flow Management.
- assist in the budgeting process/budget realization and you are responsible for monthly variance analysis including professional financial reporting.
- implement Accounting & Tax planning policies and ensure internal and external compliance.
- support Logistics, Sales, Purchasing and Production planning with your expertise.
Your competencies and qualifications
- You are holding a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Administration, preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Finance experience in a manufacturing company would be preferred.
- You are able to take and execute sound decisions in a fast moving business environment.
- Excellent English and German skills are required.
- Experience in South East Asia is of advantage.
What you can expect from us
- Individual and professional training and leadership.
- A high degree of responsibility in an international working environment.
- A challenging task in a fast growing region within a dynamic team.
- International development perspectives within our global organization.
Contact person: Christine Plut, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Austria
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com