Finance & Controlling
Manager Cairo (F/M)
Egypt / Cairo / Finance & Controlling
ALPLA, a name that is synonymous with plastic packaging of the highest quality worldwide. Around 16.500 employees produce high-quality packaging for the food, cosmetics and cleaning industries at 159 locations in 41 countries.
- You will manage all financial matters of our new plant in Cairo, which includes Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Cash Flow Management.
- You will assist in the Budgeting process/Budget realization and you are responsible for monthly variance analysis including professional financial reporting to the Plant Manager and Regional Finance & Controlling Manager.
- You will implement Accounting & Tax planning policies and ensure internal and external compliance.
- You will be required to support Logistics, Sales, Purchasing and Production planning with your expertise.
Your competencies and qualifications
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- You have already gained work experience within the finance department of a manufacturing company.
- You know the European as well as the Arabic business environment and you have a strong cultural awareness of both.
- Excellent German and English language skills are required, Arabic skills are of advantage.
What you can expect from us
- Individual and professional training and leadership.
- A high degree of responsibility in an international working environment.
- A challenging task in a fast growing region within a dynamic team.
- International development perspectives within our global organization.
Contact person: Judith Arnold, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 - 151, www.alpla.com