Digital Marketing Manager (m/w)
As part of the Zumtobel Group, Zumtobel stands for holistic lighting solutions that above all enhance people's wellbeing. The brand's products unite award winning design with thoughtful integration into the architectural setting. As an innovation leader, Zumtobel offers an exceptional range of premium luminaires and lighting control systems across the full range of applications.
- In this role you design, build, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns as well as you develop project plans and trainings to publish content on all international websites
- Besides this you engage in developing and executing an E-Mail Newsletter strategy that appeals to our target customers
- You use your knowledge of setting up and optimize Google AdWords campaigns, Keywords, marketing automation as well as A/B and multivariate testing
- You know how to use analytical tools to measure the effectiveness of our websites and generate a marketing ROI analysis with actionable insights that result in new optimization efforts
- You manage new marketing plans and revise modifications to existing strategies and liaise between our sales team and others
- You actively process quality leads and moreover measure them
- You have a university degree either in marketing, business administration or a technical field and at least three years of experience in digital marketing
- You have professional knowledge of HTML and a content management system
- You are informed about the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- You have passion for marketing and think in a multi-brand approach
- You combine your open-minded attitude with a strong analytical and commercial awareness
- You are fluent in English. German would be an asset, but not compulsive
- You are willing to travel
The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 42.301,42 / p.a.)
+43 664 80892 3375
Enlightening your career
We curiously discover new fields of work together, our mentoring program is meant to support you to fully develop your skills and potentials.
Be part of a network of creativity and high-tech; and contribute to an ecosystem that enables you to realize your potential within multinational, intercultural teams.
Your best individual work-life balance will vary over time, often on a daily basis, this why we offer flexible working-models and sabbatical options for our employees.
Open-minded and respectful culture
Working for the ZG means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company’s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.