Corporate HSE (Health, Safety
and Environment) Manager (m/f)
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG / Hard / Österreich / Headquarters
ALPLA continues to grow year by year; to ensure we meet our Corporate HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) global compliance and capabilities, we require a Corporate HSE Manager to create and promote a positive HSE management culture. Reporting to the Corporate HR Director at the Headquarters in Hard (Austria), this role will have a global reach and your presence across all our locations will form part of the HSE development plan.
The main tasks of this function are:
- to develop and review strategic plans for HSE and deliver them to the organization
- to identify and manage key risk potentials and execute plans to remove/reduce such risks
- to coordinate HSE reporting and follow-up activities globally and report them to management on a regular basis
- to promote/facilitate HSE implementation programs and initiatives to achieve Corporate targets (for example, zero lost time accidents or environmental carbon neutral production processes)
- to raise all employees and stakeholders awareness for all HSE topics
- to guarantee that an effective HSE management system is in place and to support the operations to perform in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and policies
- to identify HSE staffing and training needs and to coordinate training activities together with our in-house Learning&Development Organization
- to support all certification processes together with our Corporate Quality team (OSHA 18001, DIN ISO 14001 for example) as well as social audits (SMETA) globally
Your competencies and qualifications
- Strong experience in operational HSE management, preferably in an international manufacturing environment
- Technical background (Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or in HSE management)
- Excellent English and German skills (every other language is a plus)
- Team player and service oriented
- High willingness to travel internationally
- Strong communication skills and strong desire to train employees
What you can expect from us
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training as well as professional guidance and support.
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility in an international working environment.
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us.
Equality Act: Due to our legal obligation we have determined the minimum annual salary for this position to be € 40.000,- gross. The actual payment will be based on the labour market and your work experience and qualifications.
Contact person Elise Lorek, Human Resources
ALPLA Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
Mockenstraße 34, 6971 Hard, Österreich
T +43 (5574) 602 0, www.alpla.com