Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f)Erstellt am: 28.04.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 20.05.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1032530 Abgelaufen
Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f)
Join us and assure the competitiveness and attractiveness of the organization in regards of compensation and benefits - internally and externally. We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to be the bridge between Controlling and HR, including target setting and reporting.
- Support and assure competitiveness and attractiveness of the organization in regards of compensation and benefits internally and externally
- Evaluate, develop, support and implement C&B systems and tools on a strategic and operational level
- Implement and further develop Job Evaluation, Salary Benchmarking and other C&B Policies and reward related topics
- Bridge between Controlling and HR Department (Steering, Target Setting and Reporting, Workforce Planning)
- Being contact and sparing-partner for all questions of principle concerning compensation & benefits for senior management, HR Business Partner and employees.
- University/Business School degree in Economics, Sciences, IT or comparable
- Ideally + 3 years of professional experience in Compensation & Benefits or as HR Generalist or solid experience in Finance & Controlling with a strong HR-background
- Proven statistical and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organised
- Fluent in German and English
- Execution oriented team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and down to earth personality
- Hands-on mentality and committed to a long-lasting partnership
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We look forward to receiving your online application
Tel. +43 5572 390 670
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.