Chief Compliance Officer (m/f)Erstellt am: 15.11.2017 | Ablaufdatum: 28.06.2016 | Anzeigen-ID: 1052462 Abgelaufen
Chief Compliance Officer (m/f)
The Chief Compliance Officer oversees the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s Standards of Conduct.
The Corporate Compliance Office exists as a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution, and as a final internal resource with which concerned parties may communicate after other formal channels and resources have been exhausted.
- Developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising of policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities
- Developing and periodically reviewing and updating the Standards of Conducts to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees
- Acting as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
- Monitoring, and if necessary, coordination of compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; development and implementation of corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Providing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Institution and maintenance of an effective compliance communication program for the organization
- Develop an effective compliance training program
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree would be desired
- Significant experience in an industrial/manufacturing organisation (a minimum of 10 years) including leadership
- Strong understanding and familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance and human resources procedures and regulations is a must
- Deep understanding of the lighting industry
- Ability to build relationships across the organisation and to influence others to move initiatives forwards
- Global international experience with the necessary cultural awareness and respect as well as extensive hands-on management experience in a multi-national environment are required
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
Are you interested and ready for a new challenging task?
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Tel. +43 5572 390 2850
The pay scale is based on the Collective Wage Agreement for the electronics and electrical engineering industry. The actual salary is determined on the basis of the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than compensation payable under the Collective Wage Agreement.