Business Development Manager (m/f)Dornbirn, Vorarlberg | Anzeigen-ID: 1083676
Business Development Manager (m/f)
Active in more than 90 countries, the Zumtobel Group is a leading global player offering innovative, high-quality lighting solutions and lighting components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its two smaller brands, acdc and Reiss, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.
- You will be responsible for "Trend Scouting" in the professional lighting sector in all fields of application
- Your role will also involve seeking out new markets, practices, pioneering technologies, products and systems in dialogue with leading clients and top agents from the architectural and design fields on a global level
- You will define promising projects together with the service team and product managers of the corporate brand which operate across the group
- You will realise selected projects with the global sales organisation for prompt "proof of concept"
- You will have completed basic training in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture or in the building industry
- You already have several years’ experience in sales, marketing or product management in a high-quality lighting business or similar
- Your working style is characterised by entrepreneurial thinking and risk-taking
- You are open to other cultures and look forward to travelling internationally
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German and English
- You have a distinct affinity to art and culture.
- The actual salary is determined by the professional qualifications and experience as well as the relevant employment market and may be significantly higher than the pay scale under the Collective Wage Agreement. (For legal reasons we inform you that the gross minimum salary according to the Collective Wage Agreement for 38.5 hours weekly is EUR 56.772,94 / p.a.)
Applications to Sonja Blank
T +43664 808923375