Assistant HR and Project Support (Part Time (m/f)Erstellt am: 21.09.2016 | Ablaufdatum: 24.07.2015 | Anzeigen-ID: 949441 Abgelaufen
Assistant HR and Project Support (Part Time (m/f)
For our Human Resource Department at Tridonic in Dornbirn we are looking for an Employee for 25-35 hours per week at
Assistant HR and Project Support / Part Time (m/f)
The successful candidate will be expected to prepare materials and support HR-Director and the team in all relevant aspects of HR to guarantee a professional high level of support. Additionally the Assistant will be responsible for smaller projects.
Hence, your main task will be:
- You assist and support the HR-Director in administration tasks (meetings, coordination, preparation, …) and daily operations
- You support with preparation for meetings
- You research and gather information for projects and align internally to guarantee smooth workflow
- You keep contact with external partners and providers and maintain databases
- You support with the implementation of services, policies and programs
- You are in charge for smaller scale projects directly and support in larger projects
- Finally, on a global level you are responsible for the Organisation-Charts
- Commercial degree (Bachelor) or similar education with some years of experience ideally in an international environment and in a comparable function
- Good English command written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Your working style is organized, structured, reliable, trustworthy, discreet, independent and you have an “eye for detail” combined with a logical thinking strength
- You show strong written and verbal communication
- As the personality is crucial to be successful in this role, you are an open, emotional intelligence and winning character
- If you are a fast learner, have the temper to achieve and enjoy dealing with change and changing environment, then you will be the right person to complete our team.
We are looking forward to receive your online application!
Phone +43 5572 395 4596
Yearly compensation represents EUR 31.543,40 (100%) as per relevant collective contract. Effective compensation exceeds collective wage agreements based on the local market.
|Anzahl freier Stellen||1|